Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

So, there is a show that I am passionate about, and the most incredible thing happened.

Warrick...who is usually not that interesting...said a most perfect line, which should have been said by Gil Grissom, because he says most of the good..."or bad"...lines!!

Anyways, there we were (bethany of the critchley origin and myself) in my room in the dark, as we like it to be for the bestest of shows, at like 1:30 am...engrossed by the show. The new episode! (beth was taken by greg, and I just love to watch Catherine!! we love them both though, don't get me wrong...)

When out of nowhere Warrick was going nuts with his overwhelming speach to greg about all the things he is doing wrong and how he should be more organized like warrick is when the most brilliant of sentances came out of his mouth...."Are you picking up what I'm putting down?"

I imidiately turned to bethany and said i was so going to steal that phrase and blog about it...then she decided it was to be a race and she was going to get to it first...but clearly, She was wrong!!..."or was she wronged?" as Grissom would say.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home