Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Sunday, May 29, 2005

First Time Coming...

Well, today I had the joy of being able to take my little niece to church with me!! It was so freakin exciting!! I got to totaly take care of her and make all of my friends say hi, and i just totaly loved it!! Sometimes I find that I can't love her any more than i already do...but then I prove myself wrong... YES...I may be obsessed with my love for her...but you just try being with her for as long as I am and not falling in love with her! She is so cut...


Something to speak of is this: First thing I did was let her sleep for a bit and then I changed her and I fed her and burped her and got her all ready to be very happy...only to have my Daddy come over and use his Boompa possition to totaly take her for worship...I was like, Dude...I totaly just finished getting her totaly content...and he had her for all of worship...I got her back after she went back to sleep...but, I didn't really mind! I'm thinking it was just too cute to see my Daddy with his little Grandbaby walking and dancing around in our church service!! I liked it alot in all honesty...

I just started over again and when she woke up i repeated her rutine and got her all happy again for the ending of the service...she was jumping and standing and flying...with my help...but she can do the first two things mostly on her own...

It would be so cool if she could fly wouldn't it? Totally awesome!! Like this...or not! Who knows how my mind works...it's just fun is all!!

Which??


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home