Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Friday, June 24, 2005

Wild Turkeys!!!

Well, as some of you know I spent a week out at the wonderful Critchley Ranch-ishness!!

FUN times had by all! Some would disagree though...Like the lovely Dawn, (Bethany's momie) who was convinced I must have been bored out of my mind! Seeing as Bethany worked until 4 every day. But I quite enjoyed the tranquil feeling of the wilderness and looking at the horses, and no brothers bothering with their friends I might add.

Now I must admit it was very wet almost all week...in fact there was a tornado warning!! COOL, eh? I loved it... ... ...to the point where I actually went for a 5 hour walk in the pouring rain one afternoon!! I was going to walk to where Bethany worked in midland from where she lives in Penetang, but I missed the turn and walked an hour and a half past it and decided to just walk back because I didn't recognize anything anymore.... There were these guys in a closed in patio that watched me walk past them and then when I got back to their house over 3 hours later they got all excited and all waved at me!! Wow, country folk...not much else for them to do I guess.

I visited Bethany at work a couple of times because Dawn was going into town and couldn't stand watching me just sit there anymore. So she dropped me off.... Yes, the peeps there are entertaining...Oh Greg...

One of the days I spent 6 hours twisting my hair while watching X-Men 1 and 2.... It took a while, but looks cool. I feel like Avril with the living in the country and a zillion braids (or twists) cuz there's nothin else better to do anyways...and We played much Crack The Case stuff too while i was there!! One of the only games I actually play... I love the mystery...

It was great and on the way home from their place Bethany suddenly yelled out in the van, "WILD TURKEYS!!" I looked and lo and behold the wild turkeys were standing next to the road...Weird.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home