Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hot dogs @ IKEA!!!


GET ONE NOW!!!!...I did!

K, so my parents and I are moving to a new house!! We are going to live in Brampton in the "G" section...Queen(Hwy 7) and Torbram. Should be cool, it's close to the big city center.

Anywho, I bought this new bed for my new very small room! I love IKEA...especially the hot dogs at the end...and the bottomless pop! Storage in bed is good since my room is like 10'x13' so it's like half the size of my old room. And my parents have to move a three floor house with lots of storage to a one floor with no storage. So we are all making tons of sacrifices!!! Well actually we are all getting rid of all the stuff we don't need, but also some of the stuff that is still close to our hearts!

It's really good for my parents to have a house they can afford and also take care of. It will make it much easier on me when I eventually leave their covering and head out on my own...in due time...in due time!! But for now i have the pleasure of helping them settle into a nice place and i get to bless them with all i can!!! I love them, after all they have cared for me longer than any othe human beings!!!

Dallas is my conscience, and he is desirring to be known by the outer world!!! So I'm going to allow you all to hear what he has to bring to your lives...if you let it, it will change you! "You all need to invest in an algae model!"

5 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 31, 2005 1:54:00 a.m., Blogger L said…

    yay! you will live oh so much closer to me. how pleased i am. now...i will have to work on my reasons to have you over and think of ways to invite myself to your place...

    1. help you move...if i am so able...
    2. i need to see your room when it's all fixed up and done nice
    3. i need to come over...for some reason...
    5. i miss you too much...
    6. i need some female conversation and it's not the weekend

    more to come later.

     
  • At Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:30:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know about you females, but I'd think "just to hang out at a friend's place" is quite the reason to visit...

    But yeah getting rid of stuff must be tough, but it's good that you guys are trimming the "fat' so to speak. And that's a pretty kool bed- (read as if Strong Bad was speaking) I particularly like the height so as to leave room for the neeftee storage space.

    And hot dogs? I wonder if they're meatball hot dogs. Because they're Swedish. Swedish hot dogs. Yes. Meatball hot dogginess. Dogdedness? Dogedness? A dog's knees? mmm....

    Algae Models for Lyphe!

     
  • At Sunday, July 31, 2005 11:32:00 p.m., Blogger L said…

    well...i've been trying to hang out for no reason and that hasn't happened yet...so i'm still waiting...maybe excuses would help?

     
  • At Friday, August 05, 2005 4:25:00 p.m., Blogger Beckers said…

    First off, i think the dogs are schneiders actually. So not really the meatball material...But it would be entertaining.

    And excuses are no need, there are just a great deal of difficulties when it comes to me hanging out with anyone...I haven't even seen one of bestestess for over a month...no make that over two...and only one e-mail. Notice, I am a constantly moving around kinda person...fly by tha seat if you will!

    Just thought I'd mention...

     
  • At Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:51:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "These are not my pants"

    -the dude I met at KB, who's the friendliest nut-ball in the world. Also known as Reese Roper. He won't remember me, but he'll remember Jamie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home