Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Speak now...

So I've learned something recently...Sometimes when things are weighing down on your heart...even good things you just need to speak!!

I've had some things on my heart for a long time, and recently i decided i just needed to
speak now or forever hold my piece. I spoke, and things are looking up. It took months for me to do it, and boy was that tough...it was weighing so hard on me, but i did it. I spoke. And now i know where things are at. Communication Baby...it can be a VERY good thing. It gets us to where we need to go.

I'm just here to thank God for the ability to speak...how much would life be hard if i couldn't speak. And sometimes i feel like I'll never get it out, but I'm always relieved when i do.

SO...SPEAK!!!

That is my two cents...if something is weighing on your heart then just go ahead and say it out loud...to God, to a friend or to the person who needs to know! My ears are
always here.

5 Comments:

  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:58:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh. men.

     
  • At Friday, August 12, 2005 6:06:00 p.m., Blogger beth said…

    sweet. our words have the power to create life or death...you inspire me to speak life...

    love you lots, princess

    b dawg :)

     
  • At Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:21:00 a.m., Blogger L said…

    oh, i so know how that feels. i really need to speak what's been on my heart...but it needs to be spoken to those that can do something about it.

    and you know if you ever need help i am God's help. you can look to me when God is silent. love you.

     
  • At Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:29:00 p.m., Blogger dearbethany said…

    beck, i read you loud and perfectly clear. thanks for communication via this blog...haha...WHAT?

    i lover you and your heart and your MOUTH!!

    B

     
  • At Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:59:00 p.m., Blogger Jewels said…

    so glad you spoke. It would be hard living your life if you had not spoken about what you had spoken about. This would then cause you not to speak about other things in life of which you needed to speak about that now you CAN! (such a rambled sentence :S) do appologize!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home