Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Long Time No Talky?

So What if it's been forEVER since i wrote in this thing that i loath...k, not loath, but used to. What? I don't get it either...trust me!
K, so i don't garuntee there is much interesting things to say...

1- I moved into my new house in Brampton. I love it, my room has barely been touched as of yet...but the rest of the house is looking great! I guess my room is kinda last proirity...but for those of you who endured my last room experience it will not take a year...and NO I"m not using 1 tiny paint brush to do the whole thing...just doing large square with a roller on two walls.

2- My Niece is now in my parents custody...so yes we have a baby...but hopefully she will be with her parents again soon. But, for now I"m simply getting used to the sounds of the cutest child in the world!!!

3- Lillee (Niece) can now say, and I quote, "HI!" but only if someone, like me, comes in the room overly excited, as i normally do, and says "HI" to her first. But, she so knows what she is saying...unlike when she says "I love you" all cutely...she doesn't get it yet, but she will!

4- My sister may not be moving out of the province, and is now sleeping on the floor in my room for a month.

5- Spent an awesome day with my bestestess in Barrie...have pictures to prove their psychoticness...they will be added here and here shortly...or maybe now...you should try and see!! ;o)

6- My Job Discription has most recently expaneded...as per normal at the beloved TACF...lots of scanning, editting photos, and data stuff!! I LOVE it.

7- Timmy's makes these Hot Raspberry Smoothie drinks...and I really wasn't sure about them at first...but they are great!!!!

K, so that kinda sums it up...ish. My Dad says my genereation is weird and uses Ish as though it is a complete sentance. He believes it has taken place of the old fad...WhatEVER!

6 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:40:00 a.m., Blogger L said…

    find my present yet?...probably not. it's ok, but i'm still waiting with anticipation.

    HI! yes!

    oh yes...the job changes...well, it seems to be alright. i'm forcing myself to call people now, but all the work seems to be getting done.

    really, hot raspberry smoothies? hmmm....

    really? i think you're the only person i know that says ish as a word, not to mention a sentence.

     
  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 3:13:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hot smoothies at Tim's-the one and only all-Canadian coffee shop-I'll point 'em out next Friday

    Matthew

     
  • At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:28:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    actually...EVERYONE and their MOTHERS has been saying ish for the last year...sorry you missed out liz.

    and beck, when the heck are you going to get those sexy pictures of us up?!


    I hope you are doing super fine as always, i love and miss you. buh bye
    b

     
  • At Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:22:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummm.....well.....uhhh.....ooooohhhh....uhhh....

    YUCK! i need some help. Pictures are not for me!

    thanks for putting them up though doll!
    I love you
    B

     
  • At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:22:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://vcdapyvl.com/ealx/fjkm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nyqlflkw.com/vrhj/xdwl.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:23:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://vcdapyvl.com/ealx/fjkm.html | http://lnmmtjse.com/ajqh/alea.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home