Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Great Big Sea

~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did we get from saying
‘I love you’
to ‘I’ll see you around someday’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...enough said??? Maybe...there have been many changes in my family...and many are just not anymore...and in mine...WHAT? anyways...Sometimes songs make me think. This ones seems to do that alot! so...listen to it sometime. It is by great big sea. and i think they rock...and roll!
...
Love you all...and I'll write again soon...I HOPE!!
...
You can blame Lyla (my lovely boss) for over working my to the point where I'm not into looking at computers after work for my lack of postings... Or not...ACTUALLY I love my job!! and I love working as much as i do...but I don't like spending my only time at home on a box...I'm more into my Lillee!! Cuz I love her!! So you can blame her...no actually you can blame God for making her so CUTE...and captivating!!
...
Anyways...keep on licking frozen poles...no WAIT...don't do that!!

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:17:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha nice blog Beck-glad you're taking change and Aunt-hood with such a light heart (of course, Lillee kinda forces you to be lighthearted about things...)

    And don't worry: I shall refrain from licking frozen poles. Unless it's some kinda new ice-cream/frozen sugar water candy thing. Then I might go for it.

     
  • At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:08:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahhhh beck. i love you. i miss you. write more cuz it is wonderful to hear your heart of hearts.

     
  • At Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:26:00 p.m., Blogger Jewels said…

    Yo Beck! Luv ya, miss ya, PLEASE write more :) (Gigantic smiles!)

     
  • At Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:57:00 p.m., Blogger L said…

    wow...i missed a post...opps...maybe i need to read your blog more. isn't that a weird thought?

    new ice cream? now there's an idea...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home