Beckers of the Future

"In my field of paper flowers, And candy clouds of lullaby, I lie inside myself for hours, And watch my purple sky fly over me!!" --Evenesence

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Are you unstable??

I think this test is intriguing...I'm unstable... ;o)


Global Personality Test Results
Stability (16%) very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Orderliness (53%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (46%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
trait snapshot:
paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety,
dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive,
prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self,
somewhat fragile, dislikes change,
prefers organized to unpredictable,
suspicious, phobic, craves attention,
not a risk taker, low self control,
very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous,
does not make friends easily, defensive,
obsessive, low self esteem

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:20:00 p.m., Blogger L said…

    Global Personality Test Results Stability (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
    Orderliness (56%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun. Extraversion (56%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
    -------------------------------
    Ummm....I guess it depends on how you look at it, but ya. at least i'm balenced. ;) lol

     
  • At Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:22:00 p.m., Blogger L said…

    trait snapshot:

    changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.

     
  • At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:27:00 a.m., Blogger dani said…

    hahahahaha u are unstable ..... which translates into im not even thinking about taking that test ... god know what my results would be ...
    n e ways i finally found ur blog ..... soo just wanted to say hola gorgous ...
    hope to see u soon .. u should totally come rock out at central more often ...
    xoxoxo

     
  • At Monday, February 04, 2013 10:02:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to express some

    appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from this type of difficulty. Because of

    scouting throughout the world wide web and finding tricks which were

    not productive, I assumed my life was gone.[url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley sunglasses cheap[/url] ,Living minus the answers to

    the issues you have

    sorted out through

    your review

    is a serious case, as well as ones

    which could have in a wrong way affected my

    entire career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your personal talents and

    kindness in [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] maneuvering [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesoutlet.com]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] everything was priceless. I don't know what I

    would've done if I hadn't come upon such a stuff like this. I'm able

    to now look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for your

    expert and

    amazing guide. I will

    not be reluctant to

    suggest your web

    blog to

    anybody who should receive support on this area.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home